Monday, April 15, 2013

2 steps is my max

So, as has been made evident by my first few blog posts, I have struggled with Pinterest. So I thought I needed to go back to the basics, find some quick/easy projects to get my confidence back up. But what are "easy" projects on Pinterest? I decided to go with things that have 2 steps or 2 ingredients....and, boy-oh-boy, I am good at the "2 steppers!!"

First off was a night after work when my parents decided to stop by since they were in the area. They were bringing pizza but I figured I should have some dessert, but had little to nothing in the house. Found this recipe for Pineapple Angelfood cake ( bonus, not too terrible for my waistline).  I happened to have the 2, YES TWO, ingredients and stirred the together and waaaala!
This is before it went in the oven.


I thought it was a good sign that it looked like the picture (usually mine do not). Here is the finished product! My parents really liked it and I threw some whipped cream on top because everything is better with whipped cream. Pinterest:3 Rachel:1. I'm coming back folks!


The other project (which can hardly qualify as a project) I actually did months ago when we put Cam in a high hair, but had to include tie in this post because it actually worked. 2 steps; peel and stick. Thanks 3M for making such a great product, bonus that Even I am smart enough to figure out this Pinterest idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment